Have you ever asked the question, What makes your Church different? or Well what does your Church believe? Well then now may be the perfect time for you to Visit the Bainbridge Church of God!
Here at Bainbridge Church of God we just finished up a Seven Month long study in the book of Acts at the end of July. We looked at what the DNA of the first Church was and took lessons from the book of Acts and applied them to our Church life and our lives outside of the walls of the church building
In This new series we hope to:
1. Apply the Lessons from the First Church to our Churches DNA
2. Study the Beliefs and Practices of our Denomination (The Churches of God, General Conference)
3. Lean deeper into our Relationship with the Living God who is at the center of our DNA
4. Be disciples who make disciples.
5. Discern the path that God is Calling us to go down.